Wednesday, February 3, 2021

Photo By Jason Stewart

Today’s Photo Of The Day is “Sunset over the Smoky Mountains” by Jason Stewart. Location: Tennessee.

“This was the last image of the day of a trip I took to the Smoky Mountains and I couldn’t be happier with the way it turned out,” says Stewart. “I had very little light left, so I had to do a long exposure of 30 seconds in order to capture this.”

Want to get your images in the running for a Photo of the Day feature? Photo of the Day is chosen from various galleries, including AssignmentsGalleries and Contests. Assignments have weekly winners that are featured on the website homepage, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. To get your photos in the running, all you have to do is submit them.

The post Photo Of The Day By Jason Stewart appeared first on Outdoor Photographer.



from Outdoor Photographer https://ift.tt/3tpITdO

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

Powered by Blogger.

Pages

About MeHey, this is my blog, so I have to say something about myself. Sometimes it is hard to

Recent Posts